Due to low stock levels and manufacturing backorders there is up to a 6 week wait on this product - please contact us for more information.
Dramitically reduce Rottweiler Intake System service intervals with our pre filter skins. Available in standard 40 cell (red) or 60 cell (dark grey) for the more serious Adventurer. Multiple pre oiled units can be swapped out in minutes without removing the base filter and are much easier to clean. For true 60 second filter swaps, see our Snap Out Bracket. These do not come pre oiled. We reccomend No Toil Oiling kits for both our intake filters and pre filters.
These do not come pre oiled for shipping purposes.
Benefits of the Rottweiler Intake System:
- The most cost effective horsepower gains on the market.
- Dramatically reduces the jerky 'on-off' throttle response of the big twin. Mountain roads and tight traffic become a joy again.
- Full tri layer foam element on all sides of the filter including the top, not just one side, aiding in air velocity optimization and overall filter surface area.
- The outer layers of foam provide optimum filtration and load-up capacity while the inner layer is made of special self-extinguishing filter foam. Together, they five the best combination for air flow, engine protection and safety. New V3.0 baseplate machined from billet 6061 T6 for ultra rigidity, pocketed for lightweight and then thermo-coated to reflect rising engine temperature.
- No tools needed to change or remove the filter. Removed in seconds.
- Weight reduction of 1.6kg (3.5lbs) just by replacing the stock airbox with the Rottweiler Intake.
- Removal of the stock airbox frees up an enormous amount of space in the front of the filter than can be used for accessory storage like HID ballasts, ignition controllers and such that were previously difficult to package.
- Serviceability of the throttle bodies becomes drastically less difficult to get to.
- High quality lifetime Buna N 'X' rings seal off the throttle bodies in 4 places.
- Adds a wicked sound that while docile at cruising speeds, barks with authority when cracked open.
- All necessary hardware included.
Suggestions upon installation:
- It is advised but not mandatory to remove the emissions hardware when installing a Rottweiler Intake System. The part where the Secondary Air Injection (SAS or SAI) attaches to the stock air-box is removed with this installaton and if the installer wants to keep the SAS/SAI on the bike (rare), you will need to attach a small filter to the leftover hose. See our SAS stage kits for block off kits.