Fitment: This intake kit and optional accessories available below will fit all years Adventure series 1050-1290.
Riding a bike The long awaited fix for the failing stock KTM airbox is here! The Rottweiler Intake System has proven itself thousands of times over to be the #1 intake system for all KTM big twins by making (by far) the most horsepower, allowing the fastest and easiest filter services, keeping the cleanest intake charge and being the lightest weight kit available. Now we have brought this successful intake system to the new 1190 Adventure and 1290 Super Duke with the results KTM owners have become used to. Perfection. Don't let the stock airbox blues get you down, the Rottweiler Intake System for the 1190 and 1290s is here and makes it's usual big gains as an added bonus.
What are the forums saying?
- "Best power gains for the dollar"
- "No more worrying about the stock airbox failing to seal out dirt. It's spotless inside the Rottweiler."
- "Much smoother roll on bottom end (Stage 3)"
- "Significant reduction in under-seat heat issues"
- "3+ more miles to the gallon"
- "Doesn't trap water inside like the stock airbox configuration"
- "Easy to install"
Stage 1 Kit: (See other stage kits for more savings when grouped)
- 1 Rottweiler Rally Series Filter Element
- 1 base plate adapter
- 1 60 cell pre filter
- Oiling Instructions + Guide to online instructions
- 2 / 5 mil Rottweiler Performance stickers
Stage 2 Kit:
- Full Stage 1 Kit
- + TVS-80-59 Billet Tuned Velocity Stack (x1 - Rear)
Stage 3 Kit:
- Full Stage 1 Kit
- + TVS-80-59 Billet Tuned Velocity Stack (x2)
Stage 4 Kit:
- Full Stage 3 Kit
- + Power Commander 5
Items that compliment this intake kit:
- TVS - 80 Velocity Stack
- SAS removal kit
- Power commander 5 and custom map
- Pre filters (covers main filter for quick cleaning and maintenance)
Notes, suggestions and precautions:
1. These do not come pre oiled for shipping purposes.
2. It is recommended (but not entirely necessary) that the SAS system be removed when installing a Rottweiler Intake System. See our SAS stage kits for options. If you skip the SAS removal options you will need to install a small filter where the SAS used to pull clean air from the stock airbox.
3. This 'Stage 1' kit requires trimming the rear velocity stack by 20 millimeters. While this works quite well for power and use, our Stage 2 option includes a more optimal TVS-80-59 billet velocity stack (x1 rear) which is a 'Tuned' bell-mouth replacement. This would be considered by tuning engineers as a more 'proper' setup for maximizing air flow and power outputs. These can also be purchased separately if the user prefers to tune with velocity stack lengths front and rear. You will NOT lose torque with these stacks. See dyno chart.