Due to low stock levels and manufacturing backorders there is up to a 6 week wait on this product - please contact us for more information.
NEW! All of our SAS plates are now Thermocoated! This means that unlike other anodized plates, they will never fade from heat or UV and will look good for the lifetime of your motorcycle.
Recommended for the Adventure 1190/1290, the SAS Stage 2 kit contains everything you will need to remove the SAS system and has extra FI light eliminator dongles for the canister valve and SAS valve.
If you have an Adventure 990 or are interested in synchronizing your throttle bodies easily in the future after the installation of an SAS kit, see our Stage kit 3 with long lasting Tygon hose and extra throttle body synchronizing lines. Note: Removal of the throttle bodies is necessary if installing Stage 3 on Adventure 1190 or 1290 bikes. It's a few electrical connections and two hose clamps if the Rottweiler intake is also being installed at the same time.
- 2.5 Lbs weight reduction
- More room for tools
- No more popping on deceleration
- Cleans up engine space
The SAS Stage 2 kit includes:
- 2 Rottweiler Performance billet Thermocoated SAS Plates
- 1 FI light dongle to stop the FI light from coming on when the SAS valve is removed
- 1 FI light dongle to stop the FI light from coming on when the canister valve is removed
- 1 plug to close hole in the air-box
- 1 constant tension spring for the plug
- 1 canister hose plug
Options for direct ECU flashing to remove Fi lights by disabling unwanted emission devices please call - 0151 345 0170