Dynojet is the world leader in the development and manufacturing of performance enhancement products and diagnostic tools for the Motorcycle and Automotive industries. Our fuel management and diagnostic products, coupled with our personalized services, gives you the resources to maximize performance and increase efficiency. With 30 years of experience, Dynojet has relied on state-of-the-art technology to provide you with the best products available.
If you have a technical question with any Dynojet equipment; Jet Kits, Power Commanders, Power Visions, or a Dynamometer itself, we are a phone call away and ready to help you. Our philosophy stands behind the belief that our customers are number one. Individualized attention is given so that you can take full advantage of the products we offer. Because of this philosophy, we guarantee high credibility, consistency, and customer satisfaction.
Here at Dynojet, we invite you to put our products to the test.
Power Commander V
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features:
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Power Commander Map Database
Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines. Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features, as well as the following:
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built in Launch Limiter